Nov 2, 2017

Customers' Voice (Shimizu Port private tour)

Hello, Welcome to our blog!

We are a travel agency in Shizuoka City.
This is Hirokane Ishikaki at Local Travel Partners.

Today, let me introduce our customers' voice.
(chartered taxi tour for cruise ship passengers)

Thank you so much for joining our tour!

We can arrange chartered taxi or microbus not only from
Shimizu Port but also Shizuoka Station or other spots.
Please feel free to ask us anything.


Volendam at Shimizu Port / October, 2017

Hello Hirokane, 

Thanks so much for your email and for the photo of my friends. 
I promise to forward it to them.   

I sincerely would like to thank you for the first class service that your company gave us.  Both taxi drivers of the two places were excellent. 

They were both very nice men.  Please, please tell them both that we had a very enjoyable tour with them. Promise me that you will tell them. 

It was a pleasure meeting you, although for a little time.  I can see that you are a very busy man.  Today is our first day at work.  We had a wonderful holiday in Japan and China.   

All the best.  If you are ever in Malta, do not hesitate to contact me. 

Regards 

Our guests from Malta and our reliable driver

Thank you so much for joining our tour!
And thank you so much for your warm comment!
It is our great pleasure!












1 comment: